“I’ve never been a man for writing articles or blogs, so bear with me. Brady Hicks asked me if I’d be able to write a few words for his site, and I have to admit I jumped at the opportunity. As an avid reader of the “Apter Mags” back in the day – like Brady – I can remember the excitement of opening the pages and reading what my favorite stars had to say. That was then. Today, people ask me all the time if I’m ever going to come back to wrestling. I’ll be honest when I say I don’t think so. Wrestling has given me so many great things in my life, but I’ve moved on. It’s just great to go out to the conventions and different appearances and getting to meet a lot of the people who helped make my career so incredible and unique! I just wanted to say thank you to all of you. Also, I wanted to say my heart goes out to the family and friends of Randy Savage, one of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet in wrestling. I watch WWE TV every week, but a guy like “The Macho Man” is somebody you can’t ever really replace. I will miss you my brother.”–“The Doctor of Style” Slick
3/27 ITR podcast (9-11PM ET) to feature independent star Ty Awesome ahead of 2018 Super 8 Tournament! (914) 338-1885!Tweet This!
- IN THE ROOM with “Colossal” Mike Law
- IN THE ROOM – The Roast of Brady Hicks!!!
- IN THE ROOM with Actor Jared Johnston
- IN THE ROOM – 2/27/2018
- IN THE ROOM with Seth Lesser / Simon Grimm (WWE’s Simon Gotch)
- IN THE ROOM with Lisa Marie Varon (WWE’s Victoria, TNA’s Tara)
- WCW Retro with Gorgeous George (Stephanie Bellars)
- IN THE ROOM with Earl Hebner
- IN THE ROOM – Royal Rumble Wkd / Philly Coverage from Smackdown!
- IN THE ROOM with Kekoa (The Territory App)
- IN THE ROOM with Damaris
- IN THE ROOM with Photographer George Tahinos
- IN THE ROOM with Domonic Truex (Vinny Poling, ECW’s 911’s son)
- IN THE ROOM – Merry Drunken Christmas Extravaganza
- IN THE ROOM with Luke Hawx
- IN THE ROOM with “Wild” Bill Wiles
- IN THE ROOM with PN News
- IN THE ROOM with “The Burning Desire” Ernie Osiris
- IN THE ROOM with Henry Godwinn
- IN THE ROOM – 11/14/2017