Honor Takes Monday Nights

“Reports” have been circulating that Colt “Boom Boom” Cabana has told a promotion that he works for on a regular basis that he will no longer be taking bookings with them after next month. He has also been written out of NWA Hollywood with an injury angle.

With Money In The Bank coming up on Sunday, this definitely adds to the speculation of CM Punk staying with WWE and having Colt Cabana return to the company. Personally after spending all of that time thinking (and more importantly a very difficult task for me, REMEMBERING) all of those storylines, I hope to see some sort of group brought into WWE from Ring of Honor. With this Cabana speculation and the reports going around about Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli having contract offers for WWE then I am definitely looking forward to what could come in the next few months.

An idea was actually brought to my attention on twitter yesterday by @Lizzyp224 about having Wade Barrett win the Smackdown Money In The Bank match then cashing in on Punk. After hearing her idea this has made me think, this could happen and Wade could take back Nexus. This would possibly revive Nexus and then Nexus could feud with Punk’s group, if he was to get this group that is.

Anyway, just throwing those ideas out there. Im still not entirely into this writing thing but hey at least I’ve done something. Thoughts? Well you know where to go: Comment board, facebook page and twitter.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Whats-Wrong-With-Wrestlings-Like-Page/159880840745150

Twitter: http://twitter.com/InstantClassicH

14 Responses to Honor Takes Monday Nights

my question is does the majority of the brainwashed casual wwe crowd have any knowledge of the roh? or who colt cabana is?

• Avatar Jason
      Jason says:

I doubt it. I dont think it has to do with being brainwashed though. Its just the fact that the other companies have minimal followings or TV outlets. I think the days of people being knowledgeable of non-WWE guys peaked back when Jericho came over and pretty much ended with the Invasion angle. Im a WON subscriber but thinking that that fanbase means anything is pretty much worthless for the WWE. HHH can be off TV for a full year and come back and have the most heated match on a big show even if he just walked out and spit some water and hobbled around the ring. Bryan Danielson showed up on TV and got what would be considered a nice response. Nothing more than that.

• Avatar ChrisC
      ChrisC says:

By “brainwashed” you mean people that have a life, and have better things to do than follow every indy wrestling organization in the world? If that is “brainwashed”, I’d rather be brainwashed than some internet wrestling geek like yourself.

• Avatar HarryBarnett
        HarryBarnett says:

Why so abusive? Alot of people like wrestling outside of WWE, what is so wrong about that?

• Avatar ChrisC
          ChrisC says:

I’m not being “abusive”. I was responding to the idiotic idea that anyone who doesn’t follow ROH is “brainwashed”.

2. Avatar HarryBarnett
    HarryBarnett says:

They must’ve known who Cabana is, the arena has been chanting Colt Cabana on both of Punk’s promos that he’s mentioned him. ROH however I doubt many know of ROH.

hey chris c fuck you

• Avatar ChrisC
      ChrisC says:

Hey mrakbaz, fuck you too you moronic little tool.

• Avatar mrakbaz

by choosing not to open your mind to other organizations you are in a way brainwashed, do you only eat one brand of cereal, do you use one brand of maxi pads? you probably do oh and by the way listen to my show this week i will dedicate a segment to brainwashed wwe puss bags like you

4. Avatar Pat Piper
    Pat Piper says:

ChrisC: You’re officially my new hero! I may start visiting here more often.
    mrakbaz: Your meter’s running.

• Avatar mrakbaz

your meters running what does that mean?
      if you guys want to take shots at me call the voice mail and i will put it on my show no problem…

5. Avatar Pat Piper
    Pat Piper says:

mrakbaz: Shut up and pour me a Slurpee.

the slurpee reference is not original, for my insult i will go with
    i hope you and all your family members die of cancer.

im sorry i didnt mean that i meant to say
    fuck you racist and listen to my show this week shirley.