This week, Pro Wrestling Illustrated Contributing Writer Brady Hicks – along with DJ and Anthony Sarlo – are joined IN THE ROOM by former WWE and TNA star “Tenacious Z” Zach Gowen. What went through this one-legged wonder’s mind when, at 20 years old, he was thrown into a program with Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper, Vince McMahon, and Brock Lesnar? How has Zach been able to stave off injuries over the years despite wrestling with such a big handicap? And what are Zach’s thoughts on WWE today? Plus, Brady and the gang break down WWE Money In The Bank as the company continues to build up tremendous steam.
VOC Nation has hundreds of thousands of hours of content available in the archives, and has continually ranked among the top podcasts for downloads as ranked by both Podomatic and Blogtalkradio.Tweet This!
- IN THE ROOM with Former ECW Announcer Bob Artese
- IN THE ROOM – 6/13/2017
- IN THE ROOM with “King of New York” EC Negro
- IN THE ROOM with Maddison Miles
- IN THE ROOM – 5/23/2017
- IN THE ROOM – 5/16/2017
- IN THE ROOM – Braun Strowman, #TeamRude, Brock’s Top Challengers
- IN THE ROOM – Cory Kastle, WWE Payback, Super 8, and More!
- IN THE ROOM – 4/25/2017
- IN THE ROOM with Missy Sampson
- IN THE ROOM with ECW’s Chubby Dudley (Bay Ragni)
- IN THE ROOM – WWE WrestleMania Reactions Plus #ThankYouTaker
- IN THE ROOM – WrestleMania Special
- IN THE ROOM with CZW and WSU’s Rick Cataldo
- IN THE ROOM – 3/14/2017
- IN THE ROOM with Chuck Payne
- IN THE ROOM with Former WCW and TNA Ring Announcer David Penzer
- IN THE ROOM with CZW’s Dave Crist
- IN THE ROOM (Elimination Chamber Recap without Brady Hicks)
- ITR Live from CZW / WSU Anniversary Show, Kevin Hogan Memorial