This week, Pro Wrestling Illustrated Contributing Writer Brady Hicks – along with DJ and Anthony Sarlo – are joined IN THE ROOM by former WWE and TNA star “Tenacious Z” Zach Gowen. What went through this one-legged wonder’s mind when, at 20 years old, he was thrown into a program with Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper, Vince McMahon, and Brock Lesnar? How has Zach been able to stave off injuries over the years despite wrestling with such a big handicap? And what are Zach’s thoughts on WWE today? Plus, Brady and the gang break down WWE Money In The Bank as the company continues to build up tremendous steam.
3/27 ITR podcast (9-11PM ET) to feature independent star Ty Awesome ahead of 2018 Super 8 Tournament! (914) 338-1885!Tweet This!
- IN THE ROOM with “Colossal” Mike Law
- IN THE ROOM – The Roast of Brady Hicks!!!
- IN THE ROOM with Actor Jared Johnston
- IN THE ROOM – 2/27/2018
- IN THE ROOM with Seth Lesser / Simon Grimm (WWE’s Simon Gotch)
- IN THE ROOM with Lisa Marie Varon (WWE’s Victoria, TNA’s Tara)
- WCW Retro with Gorgeous George (Stephanie Bellars)
- IN THE ROOM with Earl Hebner
- IN THE ROOM – Royal Rumble Wkd / Philly Coverage from Smackdown!
- IN THE ROOM with Kekoa (The Territory App)
- IN THE ROOM with Damaris
- IN THE ROOM with Photographer George Tahinos
- IN THE ROOM with Domonic Truex (Vinny Poling, ECW’s 911’s son)
- IN THE ROOM – Merry Drunken Christmas Extravaganza
- IN THE ROOM with Luke Hawx
- IN THE ROOM with “Wild” Bill Wiles
- IN THE ROOM with PN News
- IN THE ROOM with “The Burning Desire” Ernie Osiris
- IN THE ROOM with Henry Godwinn
- IN THE ROOM – 11/14/2017