This week, Pro Wrestling Illustrated Contributing Writer Brady Hicks – along with DJ and Anthony Sarlo – are joined IN THE ROOM by former WWE and TNA star “Tenacious Z” Zach Gowen. What went through this one-legged wonder’s mind when, at 20 years old, he was thrown into a program with Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper, Vince McMahon, and Brock Lesnar? How has Zach been able to stave off injuries over the years despite wrestling with such a big handicap? And what are Zach’s thoughts on WWE today? Plus, Brady and the gang break down WWE Money In The Bank as the company continues to build up tremendous steam.
As announced last night, #ITR will welcome #ROH star #LSG - Leon St. Giovanni - to the program @ 9PM ET on Tuesday, May 29th! (914) 338-1885!Tweet This!
- IN THE ROOM with Cortez Castro (Ricky Reyes) and Craig Prendergast
- IN THE ROOM with AJ Pan and Matt Saigon
- IN THE ROOM with Booker T
- IN THE ROOM with Shane Taylor (Michael Taris)
- IN THE ROOM with Fred Rosser (WWE’s Darren Young)
- IN THE ROOM with “Retrosexual” Anthony Greene
- IN THE ROOM – WrestleMania Special with Aaron Bradley and Smiley
- WCW Retro with The Stro Welcomes Erik Watts!
- IN THE ROOM – WrestleMania XXXIV SuperShow! – 4/3/2018
- IN THE ROOM with Ty Awesome
- IN THE ROOM with “Colossal” Mike Law
- IN THE ROOM – The Roast of Brady Hicks!!!
- IN THE ROOM with Actor Jared Johnston
- IN THE ROOM – 2/27/2018
- IN THE ROOM with Seth Lesser / Simon Grimm (WWE’s Simon Gotch)
- IN THE ROOM with Lisa Marie Varon (WWE’s Victoria, TNA’s Tara)
- WCW Retro with Gorgeous George (Stephanie Bellars)
- IN THE ROOM with Earl Hebner
- IN THE ROOM – Royal Rumble Wkd / Philly Coverage from Smackdown!
- IN THE ROOM with Kekoa (The Territory App)