IN THE ROOM with Zach Gowen

This week, Pro Wrestling Illustrated Contributing Writer Brady Hicks – along with DJ and Anthony Sarlo – are joined IN THE ROOM by former WWE and TNA star “Tenacious Z” Zach Gowen. What went through this one-legged wonder’s mind when, at 20 years old, he was thrown into a program with Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper, Vince McMahon, and Brock Lesnar? How has Zach been able to stave off injuries over the years despite wrestling with such a big handicap? And what are Zach’s thoughts on WWE today? Plus, Brady and the gang break down WWE Money In┬áThe Bank as the company continues to build up tremendous steam.

Updated: —

11 Comments

1. mrakbaz says:

good stuff! loved zach gowens entrance music in wwe!

2. Pat Piper says:

I may be going out on a limb, but this kid ain’t got a leg to stand on.

3. Jay says:

Hey been listening to the show for the last year or so and gotta say I’m loving it, The Gowan interview was pretty good and I just wanted to see if anyone else noticed Vince referred to the title as the WWF Title when he spoke to Rey, good thing he’s going seems to be losing it a little haha

4. Gah' Head says:

I noticed that and asked Brady if he noticed, but he didn’t. Thanks for listening, Be listening people…be listening
    DJ

5. Mick says:

Love the new intro music. DJ really getting Anthony out of his shell there and into the room there (just don’t get him started on the health bill or ITR will finally hit the 3hr high water mark). Zack another example of someone who’s actually dealt with Hulk and having nothing but good things to say about him, persist with the baseless conspiracy theories guys. Brady work with me here, go to your search bar, type in “joke definition”, read what it says.

BelongaMick.

6. Vince G says:

Another great interview this week guys.

On the Hogan thing I’m not going to claim anything but we know there are plenty of people who dealt with him that have bad things to say that could be proven. It makes perfect sense he would get on with Zach and that he would do so for the right reasons.

I wish we could find out what Vince really thinks of him.

Oh and on Brady’s joke, I only heard the start and the finish but based on the way DJ reacted I’m guessing it wasn’t a classic.

1. bradyhicks says:

DJ no-sells my joke every week. It was funny.

1. Vince G says:

Like HBK vs Hogan all over again.

1. Gah' Head says:

NO WAY. Hogan is a top-notch class guy. Just ask Zack and all his friends like Bischoff

1. Vince G says:

Didn’t say Hogan/Brady wasn’t a class guy (this time) just meant it reminded me of that wrestling classic where the greatest ever in ring performer decided to take the piss out of the immortal Hulk Hogan and his no sell/over sell technique.

Zach was cool. Eric is……well I think he has some sort of plan. What it is only he knows.

7. Brother Jermaine says:

Haha! Brady still plays with his action figures! I could just see him in his room trying to make “Holy S***” moments with his toys and screaming out his own commentary. Too funny.

Also, I bet Kevin was pissed when Gowan said how great a guy Hogan was. You were just hoping that he would bash Hogan, weren’t you? You didn’t even know what to say after he said positive things about him.