Mr. Akbaz Suspended for Wellness Violation

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, August 11, 2011 – In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, TheBradyHicks.com (TBH.com) has suspended Ak Smith (Mr. Akbaz™) for 30 days for his first violation of the company’s policy. He will still be permitted to leave comments on the site and message board, but is not permitted to blog or podcast his weekly Saturday Night Akbaz program during this period.

20 Responses to Mr. Akbaz Suspended for Wellness Violation

1. Avatar HarryBarnett
    HarryBarnett says:

WOW really? First Brady sells my show from underneath me to Nathan and now suspends Mr Akbaz?! Maybe we should go and show up on another site?

Brady,

Is this a three-strike policy a la WWE? Is he gonna be jobbed out to other podcasts upon his return? Will creative have nothing for him? I always suspected that dude put something into those brownies on the way to the movies. Let us all hope for a healthy return of the rather infamous Mrakbaz.

3. Avatar Paul Elvin
    Paul Elvin says:

Gee, I could’ve told you Akbaz was abusing about 18 months ago! Hope he gets the help he needs from TBH.com’s ‘Back To Reality’ program. At least he’s not been future endeavoured. I’m guessing the tipping point were the bizarre phone-in’s on VOC. Get well, Akbaz.

4. Avatar Pat Piper
    Pat Piper says:

You better send him to Slurpee rehab.

5. Avatar Pat Piper
    Pat Piper says:

Did you make him pee in a cup or in your mouth, Brady?

• With all due respect to our other homosexual listeners, you are crazy Pat!!!

• Avatar Pat Piper
        Pat Piper says:

As Lance Strom used to say, “If I could be serious for a moment…”, I’m just getting a rise out of you guys.

6. Avatar Pat Piper
    Pat Piper says:

While Akbaz is in Slurpee rehab, I think Brady needs to go to sausage rehab. He eats so many of those things, he’s starting to look like one!

7. Avatar Belongamick
    Belongamick says:

Welcome to OVW Mr Asscrack. You will now have the pleasure of sitting with the legendary Kenny Bolin to sign auotgraphs for hours on end in order to get a “free” meal. I’m sure Bolin will be happy to entertain you with his wealth of wrestling knowledge in the quiet times.

Belongamick.

OK … that one cracked a smile, Belongamick. Good one. I am sure that you mention OVW instead of FCW because of Queen Bolin. Princess Chris will surely feed Mr Ak plenty of obscure Japanese wrestling references along with the ‘free meal’.

i will be on youtube this week thanks for the comments from the penis gallery, i hate all of you and if you didnt listen to my show ever again it would be Awesome..i hope all of you die in car accidents on the interstate….

• Avatar mrakbaz

i mean die of laughter from the youtube video, not in auto accidents, well some of you, anyways……

• I might just put up your unsanctioned youtube clip. Have you checked into rehab yet? We are all worried, Ak.

lets just say i will go the way of my heroes like scott hall and sandman

Just so you all know, I confronted Brady at the NWA Fanfest and like I thought, he just backed down. When I said who I was and reminded him of the crap he talked about me he got all nervous and his voice started to quiver. It was really pathetic. He kept apologizing over and over and tried to talk his way out it by saying, “Let’s turn this into an angle and you can come on the show and we can debate.” How lame. I’m not shocked that he didn’t mention it on the show. I can’t wait to see how he denies it now. Brady, the true definition of an internet tough guy, has been exposed.

11. Avatar brother jermaine
    brother jermaine says:

just wanted to let everyone know i lied about the story my mom didnt sign my trip slip to get on the short bus to go to nwa fanfest and i made up the story when my mom was changing me and i dropped my hot pocket and started to cry….