IN THE ROOM with Kekoa

This week, Brady Hicks and Anthony Sarlo are LIVE IN THE ROOM once again, courtesy of Spreaker Radio, San Francisco as well as WEXP 1600 in Philadelphia. The gang are joined by the ECWA’s Kekoa, as he gears up for his big match this Saturday in Newark, Delaware against Adam Cole. This ECWA show – as well as the Devastation Wrestling Federation’s show in Pennsauken, New Jersey that same night – will feature appearances by TNA’s Robbie E. In addition, Brady and Anthony talk WWE Raw and TNA Bound for Glory. Enjoy!

12 Responses to IN THE ROOM with Kekoa

1. Avatar Miolli
    Miolli says:

“Technical difficulties…”
    And I don’t like that You Brady are going PG too… I’ve been listening to the show for almost 2 years, and I remember when You where censoring curses… It was better now…

So you are gonna cheapen your show just to please the campus radio station and it’s 4 listeners? No dirty joke? That is usually the best part of your show. ITRPG sucks ass more than the regular one did.

Also, you complain that TNA broke storyline by having Rosita cut a 9-11 interview then cut a heel interview afterwards in the show. But you yourself talk about the industry as a wannabe insider, then cut to an interview speaking in Kayfabe mode, and then go back to talking about the industry as a wannabe insider. Talk about being a hypocrite.

And Hulk Hogan will not go on your show because you are a NOBODY!

• If I’m a NOBODY then what does that make you who listens to my show every week? You are insane my friend.

• Avatar Brother Jermaine

Don’t flatter yourself. I am a wrestling fan who watches wrestling whenever he gets a chance and likes to listen to podcasts from people why he is at work. You are one of many I listen to. And I only listen to yours if the good ones haven’t come out yet. So don’t think yours is so special.

• Avatar mrakbaz

i like the don tony kevin castle show, the o show, in your head wrestling, pw torch podcast, and in the room! and i listen to my own show for 5 minutes and turn it off lol

• For the record the audio for lights out was terrible … beyond my control. I had to cut it this week.

Am I the only person that thinks HHH should have brought out TNA and just used their talent on RAW instead? It would have been a nice twist.

He could have at least threatened to strip the title holders or something like that. Maybe they could have used a bunch of FCW guys on there. I wonder if FCW will air on the new network.

akbaz show is sponsored by ‘nobody’ actually,
    brady cant be nobody hes my producer!

Vince G – WWE wouldn’t spend that kind of money to shock us anymore. Haven’t we learned anything from the WCW Invasion angle.

mrakbaz – Brady is your Producer? Does he pay you? Don’t massager his ego with a comment like that.

Hold on a sec, TNA is worth money?! At this point I have to imagine getting Cult of Personality would cost more and be a better longterm investment.

6. Avatar Belongamick
    Belongamick says:

Your comment against DJ was pretty low Hicks. DJ helped build the show and now you don’t want him on because you want to take it PG. ITR was good because it was just a bunch of guys having a good time, it feels pretty stale now.

• I hear you BAM. DJ couldn’t make it on last week though. I think my new idea is to do the uncensored shows on the site and the trimmed ones on the radio.