This week, Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s Brady Hicks, plus DJ and Kevin McElvaney, are joined IN THE ROOM by WWE legend Tito Santana. What are Tito’s thoughts on his time in the ring with Bruno Sammartino, Hulk Hogan, and Shawn Michaels? Plus, his comments about the current WWE landscape, the prestige with which the Intercontinental and World titles were (and are) held, being a part of the first nine WrestleManias, and so much more. If you’re in Monroe, NJ this weekend, be sure to check out his appearance at the ECWA table at the Legends of the Ring convention. Either way, be sure to listen to this show!
3/27 ITR podcast (9-11PM ET) to feature independent star Ty Awesome ahead of 2018 Super 8 Tournament! (914) 338-1885!Tweet This!
- IN THE ROOM with “Colossal” Mike Law
- IN THE ROOM – The Roast of Brady Hicks!!!
- IN THE ROOM with Actor Jared Johnston
- IN THE ROOM – 2/27/2018
- IN THE ROOM with Seth Lesser / Simon Grimm (WWE’s Simon Gotch)
- IN THE ROOM with Lisa Marie Varon (WWE’s Victoria, TNA’s Tara)
- WCW Retro with Gorgeous George (Stephanie Bellars)
- IN THE ROOM with Earl Hebner
- IN THE ROOM – Royal Rumble Wkd / Philly Coverage from Smackdown!
- IN THE ROOM with Kekoa (The Territory App)
- IN THE ROOM with Damaris
- IN THE ROOM with Photographer George Tahinos
- IN THE ROOM with Domonic Truex (Vinny Poling, ECW’s 911’s son)
- IN THE ROOM – Merry Drunken Christmas Extravaganza
- IN THE ROOM with Luke Hawx
- IN THE ROOM with “Wild” Bill Wiles
- IN THE ROOM with PN News
- IN THE ROOM with “The Burning Desire” Ernie Osiris
- IN THE ROOM with Henry Godwinn
- IN THE ROOM – 11/14/2017