The Doomsday Clock Begins

Hey Brady,

You may remember me. I used to podcast on your website. Well until you suspended me and kicked me off of your site that is! I vowed to get you back, after all you took my voice away and you killed The Source.

Today starts Doomsday Countdown for TheBradyHicks.com!
<iframe width=”420″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/f5iLOZZLaIc” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

Isn’t it great being a qualified computer technician, it  means you can get access to a website you’ve been kicked off of at anytime! By the way if anyone is looking for “The Dirt Sheet Version 2″…. I have it and I will decided whether or not it is released to the public!

7 Responses to The Doomsday Clock Begins

1. Avatar Kevin McElvaney
    Kevin McElvaney says:

Just don’t take down the whole damn site before we get a chance to do this interview.

whatever happens before the end
    we need to get the akbaz t shirts out of the vault!

3. Avatar HarryBarnett
    HarryBarnett says:

Fear not, I will be giving you the interview that the world wants to hear. I have people in Australia, England, USA and several other places that don’t even matter, all asking for me to tell my story. This included offers all over the world from several big names, again for me to tell my side of the story. I said, I will tell my story to Young John and Kevin McElvaney. It will get to Brady Hicks having me on his site again! I have already had people telling me how mad Hicks was when this post went up just because he couldn’t take it down.

Akbaz, as always… I like your style.

4. Avatar dividebyzero
    dividebyzero says:

If Harold Camping was WRONG about the end of the world…then that wouldn’t be a very good analogy about your “takedown” of TBH.com, now would it…douche-bag!

5. Avatar technojojo
    technojojo says:

How about Akbaz use HarryBarnett sound bites instead of his Mr Rodgers sound bites.

just because your destroying the site harry doesnt mean your excluded from turning in book reports for the mrakbaz book club! dont forget too turn in your book reports were doing the hound of the baskervilles by sir arthur conan doyle and wet goddess by malcolm brenner!

7. Avatar technojojo
    technojojo says:

Harry don’t destroy the only media outlet for Mr Akbaz…forget your hatred for Brady and think of the innocent lives that might be affected!