I don’t care who you are, competition makes you better. There’s a reason there’s a Lowe’s across the street from every Home Depot and a CVS across the street from every Walgreens. I think we’ve made WWE better, just as they’ve improved us. We’re not just a wrestling company anymore. We do our own booking. We do our own promotion and public relations. We’re a licensing company. We have toys, Halloween costumes, trading cards. We make our own music. All of those things are sold and promoted around the world. But we still do more than 500 hours of television a year.
VOC Nation has hundreds of thousands of hours of content available in the archives, and has continually ranked among the top podcasts for downloads as ranked by both Podomatic and Blogtalkradio.Tweet This!
- IN THE ROOM with Former ECW Announcer Bob Artese
- IN THE ROOM – 6/13/2017
- IN THE ROOM with “King of New York” EC Negro
- IN THE ROOM with Maddison Miles
- IN THE ROOM – 5/23/2017
- IN THE ROOM – 5/16/2017
- IN THE ROOM – Braun Strowman, #TeamRude, Brock’s Top Challengers
- IN THE ROOM – Cory Kastle, WWE Payback, Super 8, and More!
- IN THE ROOM – 4/25/2017
- IN THE ROOM with Missy Sampson
- IN THE ROOM with ECW’s Chubby Dudley (Bay Ragni)
- IN THE ROOM – WWE WrestleMania Reactions Plus #ThankYouTaker
- IN THE ROOM – WrestleMania Special
- IN THE ROOM with CZW and WSU’s Rick Cataldo
- IN THE ROOM – 3/14/2017
- IN THE ROOM with Chuck Payne
- IN THE ROOM with Former WCW and TNA Ring Announcer David Penzer
- IN THE ROOM with CZW’s Dave Crist
- IN THE ROOM (Elimination Chamber Recap without Brady Hicks)
- ITR Live from CZW / WSU Anniversary Show, Kevin Hogan Memorial