I don’t care who you are, competition makes you better. There’s a reason there’s a Lowe’s across the street from every Home Depot and a CVS across the street from every Walgreens. I think we’ve made WWE better, just as they’ve improved us. We’re not just a wrestling company anymore. We do our own booking. We do our own promotion and public relations. We’re a licensing company. We have toys, Halloween costumes, trading cards. We make our own music. All of those things are sold and promoted around the world. But we still do more than 500 hours of television a year.
BREAKING: LU’s Cortez Castro on ITR
As announced last night, Ricky Reyes (Lucha Underground's Cortez Castro) joins the #ITR podcast next week (5/22 @ 9PM ET)! (914) 338-1885!Tweet This!
- IN THE ROOM with AJ Pan and Matt Saigon
- IN THE ROOM with Booker T
- IN THE ROOM with Shane Taylor (Michael Taris)
- IN THE ROOM with Fred Rosser (WWE’s Darren Young)
- IN THE ROOM with “Retrosexual” Anthony Greene
- IN THE ROOM – WrestleMania Special with Aaron Bradley and Smiley
- WCW Retro with The Stro Welcomes Erik Watts!
- IN THE ROOM – WrestleMania XXXIV SuperShow! – 4/3/2018
- IN THE ROOM with Ty Awesome
- IN THE ROOM with “Colossal” Mike Law
- IN THE ROOM – The Roast of Brady Hicks!!!
- IN THE ROOM with Actor Jared Johnston
- IN THE ROOM – 2/27/2018
- IN THE ROOM with Seth Lesser / Simon Grimm (WWE’s Simon Gotch)
- IN THE ROOM with Lisa Marie Varon (WWE’s Victoria, TNA’s Tara)
- WCW Retro with Gorgeous George (Stephanie Bellars)
- IN THE ROOM with Earl Hebner
- IN THE ROOM – Royal Rumble Wkd / Philly Coverage from Smackdown!
- IN THE ROOM with Kekoa (The Territory App)
- IN THE ROOM with Damaris