IN THE ROOM started in April 2009 as PWI Weekly as part of the Who’s Slamming Who network. Brady Hicks (Pro Wrestling Illustrated Contributing Writer) joined the program a few weeks in, taking over for PWI colleague Frank Krewda. The show was later renamed IN THE ROOM (2010), that same year becoming the flagship podcast of the TBH Network on thebradyhicks.com. The TBH Network merged with VOC Nation (2014), then absorbed it entirely (2015). Today, the VOC Nation Radio Network is co-run by Brady Hicks and VOC Nation founder “Voice of Choice” Bruce Wirt.
- Brady Hicks is a Pro Wrestling Illustrated Contributing writer, the co-owner of VOC Nation, and the play-by-play analyst for the ECWA and other independents. He hosts IN THE ROOM each Tuesday night.
- The Stro is a longtime independent wrestler and a former WCW star and actor. His Web site is thestro.com.
- Kathie Fitz has actively helped coordinate the travel schedules for wrestlers in hundreds of promotions for nearly 30 years. She is a well-regarded friend of the industry and of course loved here at IN THE ROOM.
- Derrick McDonald is IN THE ROOM’s resident MMA expert and has been following wrestling his entire life. The former “Mr. Dirty Joke” started out as a weekly caller and has been with the program since 2011.
- Matt Grimm is a college friend of Brady’s and a longtime wrestling fan.
- Steve Anderson is a longtime wrestling journalist and writer who has contributed to Pro Wrestling Illustrated and WOW Magazine, and also co-wrote both of Bobby Heenan’s autobiographies.