What’s Wrong With Wrestling-7

[display_podcast]

Check it out as Harry Barnett returns for another exciting edition of What’s Wrong With Wrestling on thebradyhicks.com

[display_podcast]

6 Responses to What’s Wrong With Wrestling

1. Avatar Stan the dick
    Stan the dick says:

cough ZZZZZZZZ cough ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

2. Avatar HarryBarnett
    HarryBarnett says:

How is this relevant to my show? Make your mind up on your name, you seem to be posting the same thing under alot of different names from the same place… I know you are the same person, the notifications tell me.

Hello Harry,

I like the new attitude ;)

By the way, would ‘mrazbaz’ be one of the ‘names’ that is posting from the same place as our dear friend Stan?

4. Avatar HarryBarnett
    HarryBarnett says:

Hey man, Thanks me too, I felt bored playing nice lol im not sure I only know when I get the comments on my posts and so far the bizzaro names are all coming from the same place but no, no mrazbaz, no mark long etc haha

Just happened to be checking in. You know for a fact that the IPs coming from Stan and mrakbaz are not the same??? Wow. If this is the case then I weep for the future. The grammar, writing style and insight are identical. I may have been wrong about mrakbaz and there may be one fan writing a bunch of two-line crap comments on his podcast. Perhaps some institute of finer learning has a PC with Internet for ‘Stan’ and the aliases.

Well done anyway. Glad to see you working at the podcasts. You are coming off more seasoned for sure.

6. Avatar HarryBarnett
    HarryBarnett says:

I don’t know because mrakbaz hasn’t commented on anything that gives me a notification. Whoever all of these names coming from the same place are, they need to be put through the idiot test. The idiot test that should be put in place before a person is allowed to gain internet access.

Thanks man, I appreciate the feedback. Be warned the first half of this week’s show isn’t very nice! Personal feelings on a situation but enjoy the show.