A New Era?

WOW! Just WOW. I want to put out a challenge, to ANYONE with a computer or microphone to tell me that they did NOT like this pay per view. If you can come up with a valid argument I will have you on What’s Wrong With Wrestling to argue your point!

Who the hell saw Daniel Bryan winning Money In The Bank?! Yeah, Alberto was an obvious choice but seriously Daniel F’N Bryan, who saw this coming!! The attempted screw job, Johnny Ace’s cool voice… Colt Cabana at Ringside and hold on, here is the big one… IT HAD GREAT WRESTLING!

My question to everyone, Do you think CM Punk will be back tonight and will he be staying? And will Colt Cabana be a part of the deal?
I know for the very first time in a long time, I will be looking forward to staying up until 2-4am for Monday Night Raw tonight!

11 Responses to A New Era?

I enjoyed MITB overall and last years was my favorite PPV of the year. This is really the one PPV where you know something new and interesting will happen probably more so than the Royal Rumble at this point.

The womens match was horrendous, Show vs Henry was better than I thought it would be.

Again having niether Orton or Cena lose cleanly or really come out of it worse off (we will see what they do with Cena) dampened it a bit for me though the matches were great. D-Bry winning wasn’t a total shock to me but only because they needed a face to win one and SD is the ‘Wrestling’ show so it makes sense to put him in the main event picture…assuming he actually wins the title.

• Avatar HarryBarnett
      HarryBarnett says:

Mine too! I definitely agree about the divas/Show v Henry.

The neither losing clean didn’t really click until today, minor detail but still a big deal.

Bryan winning was just surprising because it’s the surprise of the MITB match, like Swagger a few years ago. Alot of people are thinking he’ll be the first to cash in and lose, innocent til proven guilty though. I’ll believe it when I see it. What do you think?

2. Avatar Jason
    Jason says:

In order to sell the angle I think they have to focus on firing Cena tonight rather than quickly bringing Punk back. Last night was the last ditch efforts for McMahon to sign Punk so there should be no need for Punk to turn him down again tonight. Doesnt mean they wont do it to allow Punk to get the last laugh (kind of like when Austin came out in suit back in 98 as if he was joining McMahon only to tell him it was the last time hed ever see him wearing it and then proceeding to tell him to stick it where the sun dont shine), but I think you keep him away. Bring his buddy out to beg him to get Punk back to help intorduce Cabana but I think you build much more by keeping him away. They are essentially running a “what if” storyline here and going back to 1997. McMahon cant get the screwjob this time and the belt leaves the company.

• Avatar HarryBarnett
      HarryBarnett says:

I like your idea! It’ll be interesting to see how it goes tonight.

anytime the wwe is pushing new guys , like daniel bryant, i like it!

i would like to be on your show only for friendly banter.

• Avatar HarryBarnett
      HarryBarnett says:

We’ll set something up sometime.

5. Avatar Gah' Head
    Gah' Head says:

Hey rakbaz, when you coming In The Room?
    -DJ

i’d love to come on in the room, did u find a stream for the mib ppv yesterday? i was working untill 8 pm yesterday but was lucky to find a bunch of replay streams!!

7. Avatar Gah' Head
    Gah' Head says:

No stream for me…and unfortunately I was asleep for any replay…yeah I’m a vag

hope that works its on now
    its way to easier to find a replay stream when the shows over then a live stream when it is actually airing , and harry just drop me an email and will figure out something i think it would be really cool to be on your show…..